Monday 6 April 2015

Thoughts and possibilities for professional artefact....






Hmmmm the possibilities?


Im starting to look at the different options for my professional artefact. I want the artefact to be available to other practitioners like myself who would find my inquiry helpful or interesting, which narrows the options a little. 

I'm floating around with the idea of a website where my findings can be found along with a contents page with different options for my audience. I want to involve excerpts from the litrature I used that i found extremely helpful, with the possibility of including links to step by step examples of using different methods and strategies that I came across whilst carrying out my research.

I want it to be a helpful tool for practitioners where not only my research is presented but an option for an open discussion to form of experiences and examples from different teachers and to share knowledge with one another. 





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Ashleigh. I have toyed with what seems like hundreds of different ideas for the final artefact, I was wondering if you had gone ahead with your original website idea? Do you have any previous skills in that area? It'd definitely be a great way to tie in all of the Web 2.0 tools/knowledge that we have gained throughout this course don't you think? Have you encountered any difficulty?

    Pip :)

    ReplyDelete