Saturday 12 April 2014

Task 6c

After looking at my questions and exploring more into my inquiry I've decided id like my award title to eventually be-
BA Hons Professional Practice: Dance Teaching

I have a vast amount of knowledge  in dance and have gained insight into the art, however my passion and love has always been in teaching. Since I have enrolled on this course I have been able to broaden my mind to opportunities outside my comfort zone and have learnt to explore more in depth, whenever I am learning I feel the need to pass on that knowledge to the young minds.

As I want my future to progress in teaching I'm looking to do a PGCE and gain the necessary qualifications to teach in schools. I feel this award will help me move forward effectively and achieve a long lasting career in teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment